Tuesday, December 24, 2013

One small post for man...

...one giant post for man kind.

Welcome to the first post of my blog!

Why am I starting this blog?

I decided to start this blog to help those people who either have Coeliac Disease, an intolerance to gluten or who choose to live a gluten free lifestyle.

We were a family who enjoyed regular pizza nights, fast food and never having to read product labels. Not to mention all the pasta from my Italian parents. All that changed when my husband was diagnosed with Coeliacs Disease in October 2012 - oh boy, the last 14 months have been a gigantic learning curve! 

During this time we have discovered, and continue to discover, many fantastic recipes, restaurants and tips that I will share with you in this blog.

That is why I have decided to start this blog.

So what brings you here?


No comments:

Post a Comment